- Saylor: [reading the invitation] You are invited to my sleepover! Love, Amy. That's strange.
- Adriana: I know, right?
- Saylor: Right.
- Adriana: Hey, Ms. Baker?
- Ms. Baker: [turns around] What is it?
- Adriana: After school, Amy wants to invite the girls for a sleepover!
- Ms. Baker: Sounds cool. I remember my first sleepover when I was 13.
- Mia: [whispering] Amy.
- Amy: What?
- Mia: Have you ever went to a sleepover before?
- Amy: Sure.
- Chelsea: I know that. It was so cool, it has music, pillows and movies!
- Clarence: Man, Mia wanted to go for a sleepover.
- Mariah: I know!
- Chelsea: Amy is hosting her sleepover!
[Belson crosses his arms]
- Belson: Hmph! If Amy throws a sleepover with her pajamas on, I bet I will scare her to death.
- Dustin: Yeah.
[scene cuts to the school locker room where Brayden is talking to Belson, Dustin, Jeff, Sumo and Clarence]
- Belson: Amy inviting people for a sleepover? What's so dumb about that?
- Dustin: Where people eat pizza, watch cartoons, have pillow fights and listen to music.
- Clarence: What will you do if we must pull a prank on the girls?
- Belson: Well, I should scare the pants out of the girls by wearing a white sheet over my head and run around the house like a ghost flying around.
- Jeff: [shocked] Ghost?
- Brayden: Yeah! A ghost will scare the girls in their very own sleepover!
- Saylor: What are you guys talking about?
- Brayden: The pranks in the sleepover.
- Saylor: Do you think that Amy's house is haunted?
- Clarence: Yeah, Belson has a plan to prank the girls.
- Mariah: Oh, don't you mean that the ghost will haunt the house?
- Saylor: Yeah, but I do believe in ghosts.
- Mariah: No one does believe in ghosts.
- Saylor: Yeah so I am some kind of gloomy goth.
- Jeff: [gasps] She believes in ghosts!
- Amy: Hey, Jeff! Saylor wants to talk to you!
- Jeff: What is it?
- Amy: Belson wants to pull a ghostly prank on the girls!
- Jeff: Prank?
- Saylor: Yeah! [evil laughter]
- Jeff: [nervously] Um, okay?
[scene cuts at Amy's house where she hears a knocking door]
- Amy: Who is it? [opens door to find Mariah, Mia, Saylor, Chelsea, Adriana, Courtlin, Kimby, Ashley and Malessica]
- Chelsea: Hey Amy. Who is ready for the some fun?
- Amy: I am. Welcome girls to my first annual sleepover day!
- Mariah: What is up? I'm ready for a sleepover
- Mia: Yeah, me too. I love a good slmber party!
- Kimby: What I meant is a fun party. This is where we watch cartoons!
- Ashley: I am going to take my pretty pink night gown from Honesty.
- Malessica: I will take my silk pajamas.
- Chelsea: I'll be bringing up the snacks.
- Adriana: And I'll go get my pillow.
[scene cuts to Amy's room with Mariah, Mia, Saylor, Chelsea, Adriana, Courtlin, Kimby, Ashley and Malessica]
- Amy: Okay! Listen! Pranks are not allowed in a sleepover. You know ghosts are NOT real!
- Mariah: Not real?
- Amy: Yeah!
- Amy: Wanna play truth or dare?
- Saylor: Sure.
- Amy: Okay. Truth or dare?
- Saylor: Truth.
- Amy: Do you believe in ghosts?
- Saylor: Yes! I do believe in them.
[Belson turns off the lights as the girls scream. Moans and evil laughter echoed across the room. The lights flicker back on.]
- Mariah: What was that?
- Amy: I dunno. Must've been a storm.
- Courtlin: Maybe it's a prank.
- Saylor: How about we summon the ghost of my great grandmother, Rosetta LaDionne.
[Saylor brings up an Ouija board and some candles in order to practice a séance]
- Malessica: I'm scared.
- Chelsea: This frightens and upsets me.
- Saylor: Alright, who wants to summon the ghost of Rosetta LaDionne?
- Amy: Not me. I am somehow afraid that Rosetta LaDionne might haunt my house.
[Saylor takes control of the Ouija board]
- Saylor: Okay, Rosetta LaDionne. You might be my great grandma, but I will summon you.
- Kimby: This is getting even weird.
- Saylor: Are you my great grandma?
[Ouija board spells out YES]
- Adriana: I knew it!
- Saylor: Hey, that I was supposed to say!
- Adriana: Rosetta is your great grandmother!
- Saylor: I know that. She is my dad's mom's mom. My dad's name is Henry LaDionne-Browning.
- Mariah: My dad's name is Christopher.
- Adriana: Mine's Garrett.
- Mia: Mine's Phil.
- Kimby: I love my dad so much!
[The boys are peaking out the window with Brayden with the binoculars]
- Brayden: Well, seems like they're having fun.